Saturday, March 3, 2012

March Update

Greetings friends of vintage r/c. I have been working on the Lucky 7 but I still do not have a spring solution that I am happy with. I plan to take take a break until the summer and then see if any brilliant ideas pop up at that point. I could fabricate a scissor style return system but that would defeat the mandate of a simple and use serviceable system.


In the meantime I will be working on a couple refits and will posts snaps as they progress. I hear a lonely old Proline Singletsick calling...;-)

Remember to get out and fly!

Cheers,
Andy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andy...its been some time...I'm looking forward to see the Lucky 7 in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marcus,

    Project is still on hold until I can come up with a simple, user-serviceable scissor design. I could use the Proline/Ace type scissors but they are tricky to set up and would have a limited client base. If a new single stick is to be successful, it would have to appeal to users accustomed to the current crop of radios on the market.

    I have not thrown the towel in just yet ;-) Talk soon.

    Cheers,
    Andy

    ReplyDelete